Provision of Security Sector Governance
- in the traditional areas of the security sector: security policy, armed forces, police, law enforcement, administration, paramilitary forces
- in disarming, de-mobilizing and reintegrating ex-combatants
- institutions of the civil society, business investors and non governmental organizations (NGO) engaged in any country.
- have broad professional and practical experience as well as fundamental scientific knowledge
- work independently of political, administrative or other influences
- dispose of significant multi-cultural competency and sensibility for all areas referring to security issues
- have a high understanding of national, regional, social, religious and ethical peculiarities concerning other cultures including the ability to relate these issues to international principles
- consider themselves obligated to the interests of the civil society as well as to the functional demands of governmental institutions
Our strong points
- we offer professional expertise, many years of experience and particular analytical skills
- we listen to your problems and realize your specific requirements
- together with you, we develop the specific reform concepts and individual steps needed
Thus, on a mutually agreed basis, we present to you profound suggestions for a security sector reform, which are tailored to your individual national peculiarities while observing internationally accepted standards.